Hello, and Happy Valentine's Day!
The romance authors of Addictive Reads are sharing the love...
our idea of great gifts, Gift Cards, and lots of books!
My individual blog hop prize is a $10 Gift Card
(winner's choice: iBooks, Amazon, BN, or other ebook retailer)
See below for the Blog Hop GRAND PRIZE LIST
My list of 5 'perfect' gifts:
- Anything that gives me time with my husband. A weekend getaway would be great, but we haven't had one in 22+ years, so I'm not holding my breath. LOL Seriously, with 2 of the 3 kids still at home, an evening out is great, too.
- Someone to clean my house. That would be heaven. I'd have listed that first, but in case the hubby reads this--Look Honey, I listed you first!
- Someone to cook me dinner. Having to figure out what to make each night gets old fast. I love it when I don't have to do the cooking.
- Flowers are nice, but it kills me to know how much they cost around Valentine's Day. My solution is a massage on the actual day, then the flowers a week after would work wonderfully.
- A walk in the woods on a warm, sunny day, or a canoe ride around the lake at sunset (with mosquito spray in tow). Hard to do on Valentine's Day in Wisconsin, but to me that's relaxing and romantic, so there it is.
For your chance to win my individual prize, please leave a comment as to which of my five perfect gifts best fit you. I'll choose a winner using Random.org at the end of the event.
Follow this link to see the list of prizes and how to enter to win in the: ADDICTIVE READS VALENTINE Giveaway Event
- The Grand Prize is a $50 gift card to winner’s choice of restaurant (Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Applebee’s–US Residents); PayPal Cash prize for non-US winners.
- Two lucky readers will win a $25 gift card for ebook store (Amazon, iTunes, Nook, or Google Play — winner’s choice)
- One Winner will receive an Addictive Reads Event Digital Book Giveaway Package, 10 Romance eBooks with value of approximately $35
And make sure you visit the rest of the Addictive Reads Romance Authors who are participating in the blog hop to see who's offering individual prizes as well:
Thanks so much for stopping by! Wishing you a weekend full of love with a special someone, family, and/or friends.
~ Stacey ~