Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Help me help others with Dragonfly Dreams

I've just released my Christmas novella, Dragonfly Dreams.  In the spirit of giving that this story is all about, I'm going to donate anything I make on this book for the month of December.  See this blog to meet the White Family.

The ebook is priced at $2.99, and I make about $2.00 for each sale.  If you decide to purchase a copy, or gift one to someone else via Amazon for their Kindle, you not only get to help out for less than the cost of a McDonald's Big Mac, or a Grande latte at Starbucks, but you also get a good book that'll warm your heart this Christmas. I say that based on reviews, not just my own opinion. *smile*


Got Romance Holiday Reviews~ 5 Stars ~ “I sincerely adored this story. Dragonfly Dreams smacks of Gift of the Magi while remaining original, heartwarming, and honestly lovely. Dragonfly Dreams sucked me in and held me from start to finish. Jake is sweet, kind, and noble – everything a true romantic hero should be. Loral, on the other hand, is tough yet vulnerable and adorable – the perfect heroine. I give this the highest rank because I would read it again and again.”~ Becca
 Night Owl Reviewer TOP PICK ~ “Ms. Netzel penned a remarkable ending that totally surprised me and she masterfully tied all the loose ends up for each one of her characters. This is a charming tale that blended strength, hope and love into one fantastic story.” ~ Diana Coyle

My goal is to sell 250 books so I can donate $500 this Christmas, and I will keep a running tab on the right side of my blog so everyone can see where I'm at for the month.

I would greatly appreciate all the help anyone is willing to offer by sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter, or via email.

And if you're an author willing to post it to your blog, I'd be very grateful as well!

Click HERE to read my blog post with the blurb and excerpt.

Click any of the below links to purchase your copy of Dragonfly Dreams and help me reach the goal of 250 sales!

Smashwords, Amazon Kindle, BN Nook, All Romance eBooks (ARe)


Thank you for your support and Merry Christmas!!

Stacey Joy Netzel

4 comments:

  1. Stacey,
    Just checked Amazon for the second time today and say "Dragonfly Dreams". It is now on my kindle and I will be reading it this evening. Thank you SO much, also it is great that you are going to donate profits for the month of December !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, you're the best! Thank YOU so much. :) I really hope you enjoy the story. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey,

    I've gifted two of my friends with Dragonfly dreams as of 10 minutes ago. I sure hope you reach your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casey, thank you very much for gifting Dragonfly Dreams. My friends thank you as well! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete