- Go to page 77 of your current MS/WIP
- Go to Line 7
- Copy down the next seven lines/sentences and post them on your blog
- Tag 7 authors and let them know
Watch for Sadie and Zach's book June 2012!!Moments later, the towel was too wet to dry anymore, her pants were still soaked through, and her teeth had started to chatter.
Zach straightened to his full, imposing height—a good nine inches taller with her in bare feet. “You need to get out of those wet clothes.”
His firm statement flipped Sadie’s stomach. The words were said innocently enough, and they made sense, but delivered in his low voice, they conjured up all sorts of enticing possibilities.
Then she reminded herself that she’d be pounding the pavement for a new job on Monday morning, all thanks to him. And she’d never slept with anyone without having a foundation of a relationship first, no matter how darn attractive they were.
And the authors I'm tagging are:
1. Donna Marie Rogers, Golden Opportunity, contemporary western romance
2. Casey Clifford, An Island No More, romantic suspense
3. Jill James, Second Chances romance series
4. Robin Covington, A Night of Southern Comfort, romance, coming soon
5. Vanessa Kelly, My Favorite Countess, historical romance
6. Alan Nayes, Smilodon, thriller
7. Tara West, Whispers YA Series
Have a great day everyone!
Stacey Joy Netzel